Search This Blog

Followers

Powered By Blogger

3/29/2012

Third on The List !

Hey guys! I got something to post on.. Its about my third part-time job's I've step into in while waiting for Uni appliction result's that will decide wheather I can further study to the higher level or not.. Continue on reading~

Last Wednesday, 14th March, I found something that worth my time to spend with ; work as Digi Promoter.. The Digi roadshows operate in 5 days that is when Belasen Festival's were celebrate at AirPort Lama, Bintulu.. Maliney, classmate & in the same time cousin of mine, who count me in ask for that job offer.. Digi dealer who supply the product that will be on open to be sell is 88 Mobile Telecomunication.. Fun to work with them 'cause they wont get hard with me that's new in that promoting stuff..

Meet my new friend, David Vyner(FB), the one who gave me that job as a promoter.. Well, we are now friends just as easy as that.. Fun to be with and got that chillin' personality.. *He give me the job, so I called him as my manager's.. Well, nothing wrong with that I think.. Btw, one of my friend told me that he lost his wallet's yet not to be found.. *I've experince the same thing last month..

There is this 1 out of 4 of our member who did shine the most in selling the product.. She can explain to you something about Digi product well enough.. The person that I mention earlier is Marliney.. She manage to sold DiGi product in a big number than I did.. She got that skill; explain, compare, attract costomer's to buy the product, thats the key.. Fyi, sell-product report mostly got her name written on it.. Awesome right? Meanwhile , I only manage to sell quite a small number compare with her.. Well, hail ya Marliney.. She's my idol..

I've learn a few thing being a 4-whole-days as a promoter.. First , dealing with custormers that have different sort of life.. It's not easy as talking with your friends.. They all are totally random.. If you're on my shoes, then you get what I mean.. Second, ways to attract people attention to get into product.. Ways to get custormer's to buy product is different based on thier gender, age and social-living.. I did also learn about Digi broadband; price, Broadband Internet speed, Digi contract, Easy plan, postpaid, & more.. Well, you can ask me the thing that you want to know and I'll try to help ya..

(applause) I am here proudly to tell y'all that, holding a position as a Promoter that's promoting DiGi product's in 4 days during the long-unproductive-holidays, has officially written as my third part-time-job list.. I've once as a Security Guard at Hospital Bintulu and my first job on the list is as a Waiter at Bueanos Lechon Restaurant.. Wonder, what position will be the forth in the list..

FYI, they pay me 50 Ringgit per day , 30 Ringgit half day.. I'd work half day on Sunday and Monday 'cause they ask me to.. Havn't get paid yet.. =..= (Updated 04/11= They've paid me RM150 )
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Laydea Lee said...

Wasehmen. Thanks for the info. Just called u. Hahaha

Unknown said...

Better stay with that MTV power pack plan.. Worth more.. Cheers! hahaha